Intended Use and Important Safety Information
- The product is intended to be used as a meditation trainer, to aid the user in learning and practicing meditation. This product does not diagnose or treat any medical condition and is used for general wellness activity and information only.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have any preexisting conditions that might be affected by your use of the Core Meditation Trainer product or service.
- Always be aware of your surroundings when using Core's products and services.
- The Core Meditation Trainer is not a toy. Devices contain small components that could be a choking hazard, and are not intended for use by small children or pets.
- The Core Meditation Trainer is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. With regard to accuracy, Core has developed products and services to track certain wellness information as accurately as reasonably possible. The accuracy of Core's products and services is not intended to be equivalent to medical devices or scientific measurement devices.
The Core Meditation Trainer is a device which, used in conjunction with the Core smartphone app, is intended to assist the user in the practice of meditation and breathing exercises for the purpose of general wellness and relaxation. The device is a rechargeable, battery-operated, hand-held electronic heart-rate monitor, which syncs data to a compatible, paired smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy. The activity information is used to provide the user with information (via the mobile app software) about how breathing exercises and meditation techniques correlate with their heart-rate activity. Audio guidance from the app is, optionally, paired with the device functionality to guide the user through mental and breathing exercises. When paired with a compatible smartphone, the Core Meditation Trainer automatically syncs activity data to the Core mobile app. Syncing the device with the app enables a user to use the Core app to analyze heart-rate information, view practice time and activity totals, and gain insights into daily meditation activity.