After you purchase Core, and it arrives at your home, you are just minutes away from starting your first meditation.
- Search for 'Core meditation' in the Apple App or Google Play store, and download it.
- When you first open the Core app, you'll be prompted to connect to your Core - this is a required first step to get started.
- The app will walk you through the process of pairing to your Core via Bluetooth, which should only take a few seconds.
Be sure you:
- Have your Core nearby
- Choose 'OK' when prompted 'Core Would Like to Use Bluetooth'
- Be ready to enter your mobile number and a code Core sends via text to that mobile number
If you have any trouble, try these steps:
- Gently rest your thumbs on top of Core, on the sensors - you should see two dots at the bottom light up. If no lights appear, you may need to charge the battery. Place Core on its charger and wait at least 15 minutes before trying again.
- Core requires Bluetooth (BLE) to connect with your phone. In your settings, make sure that Bluetooth is ON.
During initial setup, the app will search for all Cores nearby. When it finds one, you should see the message, Your Core was found. If this message does not pop up and the app is unable to find your Core, it may be out of range. Make sure that Core is close by your phone.
In case you're curious, we've included every step below.