First, update your app to the latest version and be sure your Core is charged.
Set your Core on the charging base by aligning the gold pegs at the bottom of your Core with the gold pegs on the charging base. Leave it there for at least 15 minutes.
If this is your first time connecting to Core/How to reset your device:
- You can reset Core by pressing and holding the small white button on the bottom of your Core for about 7 seconds. You'll see Core light up when the reset is successful. Once you've completed the reset, navigate to your Profile via the icon on the bottom-right of your Core app to pair it with your phone.
If you have previously connected to Core:
- Navigate to your Profile via the icon on the bottom-right on your screen. Tap Your Core, then tap Forget Device.
- Complete pairing Core with your phone.
Your app “Cannot find your Core”
- If your Core has been off of its base for an extended period of time, tapping the top metal dots to “wake it up” should correct this problem.
- See “If you have previous connected to Core”